Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm a potty super-star

Daddy picked me up from school today and when we got home, Daddy showed Mommy my take-home sheet from school. My sheet said I used the potty all day today and never once used my diaper. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. I got into my pedibles shirt and big boy underwear and Mommy put out my little potty for me to use. I did really good and used the potty for the rest of the evening accident free. In fact when I woke up the next morning I was still dry and asked to use the potty. My folks are so proud of me.
Snacktime.
Trying out the new potty.
Not to worry the potty stays in the bathroom. Mom and Dad were just a little concerned that I wouldn't leave the TV to go to the potty because of Incredibles. Now they know better. I wait until the last minute and sprint to the potty.
I may be getting a little bit too comfortable on this thing...

No comments: