Friday, July 10, 2009

Chuck E Cheese!

Today was splash day at school. One of my most favorite days. We also made blueberry muffins today (I am the Muffin Man you know) and we made our own blue playdoh. I informed Mom and Dad, that you make it with flour and water. I'm hoping they let me make it again at home. I was super suprised at school when both Mom and Dad picked me up. I was so happy to show off both my parents to my friends. Then Mom and I dropped Dad off at home because he was meeting the AC man. Apparently a compressor to the AC broke and the house was about 90 degrees for the better part of the day. Too bad the heat index was 111 today, Mom and Dad could probably have used their own splash day. So Mom and I went off to Chuck E Cheese while they fixed it. I love Chuck E Cheese, I don't go very often but I have a special love for the mouse. (I think it's because of my love of Mickey, though I don't live close enough to see Mickey all the time). So here I am at Chuck E Cheese. I loved riding this ride with Chuck E. I'm an excellent driver.
Smile Chuck E, they take our picture. Apparently I rode this ride about 18 times as that is how many pictures I had at the end of the night.
On all of my many rides, I put the token in the car, it started moving and I hugged and kissed Chuck E. I love this mouse.
Thankfully, they fixed the AC pretty quick so Dad was able to make it out to play with us. (He is actually the one who brought the camera, so as you can tell by the pictures he got to play and eat with us). Here we are playing one of our favorite games. Mom and Dad kept breaking the records.....in the end it's Dad record that remains as the high score.
Playing with Mom.
Playing a game by myself. I love getting the sharks and smashing them when they pop up.
Shark hunting.
Dad and his high score.
Chuck E came out to visit in person. I loves you Chuck E.
And I'm pretty sure Chuck E loves me too.
Hugs for Chuck E......hmmm wonder if the other kids ever got to see Chuck E.
Eating my pizza. I didn't want to use my hands in case they had video game germs.
I was able to eat pretty well with no hands, but then Mom explained that the wipes she used on my hands killed all the dirt and germies.
Drinking fruit punch from my new cup. I ate so much food and drank so much fruit punch that I'm starting to really fit in here.
I think Dad had lots too.
And Mom too.
Playing Mario Kart with Dad.
I love playing games with Daddy.
Yeah we won.
Redeeming all our tickets. This machine is very sophisticated. It eats the tickets and gives you one big ticket so you save room in your pockets so you don't drop your tickets everywhere. Daddy said back in his day he had to count his tickets by hand. Maybe that's why he became an accountant.
Feeding the tickets in. I became a real pro at this.
Dad was impressed. He didn't even need to help at the end.
Grand total of 339 tickets
Hmm....so many choices to ponder.
In the end I picked a piece of pink Laffy Taffy as they didn't have anything Batman. (Somehow I think they gave Mom and Dad the rest of the 339 in Laffy Taffy to Mom and Dad instead of handing it to me).
Picture time with Mom. This was before Dad arrived with the camera.
This is one of the pictures from my favorite ride.
Kisses for Chuck E.
Hold on tight. Yee haw!!!
When we got home, I found a package from Grammie. She sent me new Wall-E shoes. Even though I was trying to take off my clothes for bedtime, I still wanted to put on my shoes.
Thanks Grammie!!
Doing it by myself....just the way I like it.

No comments: