Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Batman!

Today was bring a stuffed animal friend to school day. Here I am with George when we got home from school. I loved having a friend at school and told my friends all about George and his love of bananas.
And then I saw it....I've been begging for a Batman mask and we could never find it. But Grammie did.
I took off my school clothes and got ready to play Batman.
Trying to put my mask on.
In full Batman mode.
Me and my batbike.
Even Batman needs a pizza break.
Batman also likes to share with his Daddy.
Flying with Daddy...we go real high.
More flying.
Notice that Dad even changed into his Batman gear.
Sharing our love of Batman.
Checking out my mask. Hmm...you are real handsome Batman.
Smile for Dad.
Completing the look with my baby bear's bat gloves.
When I first got the mask.


Feeling more of the Batman power.



I'm officially transforming into Batman.

No comments: