Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My day with mommy

I stayed home with Mommy today. We had an impromptu play date with Bobby and Ben (thanks for coming over guys). And then we all went to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes, where Bobby and I proceeded to call ourselves the "Muffin Man" while eating some of the yummy muffins there. Though, really my favorites were raisins and crackers....I'm a simple man. After nap time, Mommy took me to the swim park by our house. Daddy met up with us when he got off of work. I was so excited to see him.
A little slide action.
Playing with the overhead sprinklers.
Catching a ride on Dad.
Notice I have a ice cream cone in one hand and am tasting Mommy's popsicle. This is the ultimate ice cream treat.
Sharing bites with Mom.
I ended up finishing off the whole cone....yum.
Going up the big slide with Daddy. Somehow only Daddy rode the slide today (I got scared and wanted down).
Pulling on the water ropes with Mom.
Playing in the fountains....we're soaked.
Soaking wet and ready to go home. What a day!!!

No comments: