Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fruit on a stick

Today Mommy brought home a super gigantic oversized basket full of chocolate covered fruit on sticks because Mommy said the baby in her belly was craving this. I overheard daddy say that pregnant people are 'erratic'. I'm not sure what erratic means, but my guess is that it means 'very pretty'. I'm not sure why Daddy got smacked in the head for calling Mommy pretty though. (Please note: Daddy helped me type this).

I now like to wear Batman Baby Bear's gloves on my hands. It helps complete my Batman look. This afternoon when I was watching Batman on the TV with Mommy I called Daddy on the phone at work and asked him to "bring Riley home a Batman mask." Daddy said it made his day.

Here I am helping Mommy eat the white and dark chocolate covered bananas. Yummy.
Happiness on a stick.
Good until the last bite.
Not to worry, not all the fruit was dipped in chocolate. I also tried the kiwi, mango, a ton of strawberries, all the grapes and some of the chocolate dipped pineapple flowers.
I ate the piece of melon in the middle and took a bite of the pineapple, but I left the rest for my Dad.
Then I changed into my Batman pajamas (I have several pairs, so don't worry I only let my parents dress me in clean jammies though it looks like I'm always wearing the same pair.) Check out my driving gloves. They are a little small, but they work.
I hope baby bear doesn't get mad at me for borrowing his gloves.
Though I love my gloves, my favorite part is still my cape.

No comments: