Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cookie Cookie Cookie!

After school today, Dad had a special treat for me. We were going to make cookies. I got out my cooking step stool, a baking sheet and our cookie dough and we were all set.
Doing the cookie dance
One legged banana eating while waiting for the cookies to finish baking...
Dad said if I ate a banana then I could have a cookie when they were through baking. A banana has never tasted as good when you know you will follow it up with a warm chocolate chip cookie.Cookies are done!
Daddy says they're hot so I blow on them.
Can we eat them yet?
They feel cool enough to me dad
Using the spatula to get the cookie from the cookie sheet to the plate.....a delicate process.
Running the warm cookie on the plate to the table so we can eat.
It's so good, I can almost taste it.
Get in my tummy cookie.
More cookie action....potentially cookie #2.
These cookies were so good they required two hands to eat.
After cookie time it was bathtime and new jammie modeling time. I love my new batman underroos.

No comments: