Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Super Baby Bear is now Batman Baby Bear

I love my baby bear. Mom and Dad made him for me when they were 6 months pregnant with me. He has now quickly become one of my favorite toys. Here I am with baby bear a couple of weeks ago.
Tonight, Mom remembered that Grammie had gotten me extra outfits for baby bear. Thankfully, baby bear now comes complete with a Batman outfit. I love it and so does he....I think.
I'm a little jealous of his mask and have been asking for one of my own on a daily basis. I thought maybe Grammie had one at her house so I got on my Batman bike and said I was going to Grammie's house. Mommy said it was very far away and I said, "ok, I'm taking my bike very far away".
Baby bear looks so cute dressed like me. I love it.
Making sure baby bear can see out of his mask.
My other favorite part of his outfit is the gloves. Too bad he doesn't have boots though. I love wearing my yellow batman/rain boots.

No comments: