Saturday, July 11, 2009

My new Joker!

Today I went to the store with my Dad. He said I was so good all week, that I could pick out a toy. For those who know me, I'm not one to want toys or anything from the store. I pick up the toys, appreciate them at the store, and then am ready to put them back on the shelf and head home. That was not the case today. Dad took me to pick up a Joker figurine. I think Dad was a little jealous, but I told him I would share.

Here I am in the Batman aisle.
This is the one Dad.
Yep, I'm sure......this one is it.
It was heavy, but I wanted to carry it all by myself to the cash register.
I sat in the car staring at my Joker. He is awesome. I begged Dad to open him up in the car.
Please Dad.

Now, some people might find Joker to be a bit scary, but I think he is silly. My Mom would prefer that I like something a little more cartoony, but I'm a superhero lover and I know the difference between the real Batman and Joker and those fake cartoony ones.
You are free Joker.

Checking out his range of motion, as he was stuck in that little box for too long.
Say cheese for the camera Joker.
Why so serious?
Back at home where he belongs. Now, we are just hoping he and Batman can live under the same roof.
Dad tried to play with me, but if you notice in his hand I only let him play with the little lego Batman at first.
Good job playing Dad.
Dad graduated to being able to play with the "big boy" Joker and Batman.
My Batman and Joker action figures don't fight....they tickle.
I got so worked up playing Batman inside, that I had to be hosed off.
It was really hot, so this was Mom's idea of keeping me cool.
Ready for another round of spraying.
Watering the fig tree.
Something tells me I got more water than the fig.
Trying to clean off my feet.
Dad, it might be time to blow up the pool again. Here I am desperate to beat the heat and have a good time. Yes, that is a pool ring around my neck and my boogie board, that I pushed all around the wet grass and through the sprinklers.
Closest thing I have to a slip 'n slide.
Dad later gave me a little shower in the backyard and then I went inside and picked out jammies (please note that I picked out the long sleeves). He then took me on a wagon ride.
When I got home we had a Pei Wei dinner. Mom taught me to use chopsticks.
This is a little difficult.....I think I prefer the fork for actually eating, but chopsticks sure are fun.
I did it!!!
Yum!!!

No comments: