Monday, October 12, 2009

Arboretum with my friends

Planning a birthday party is apparently a wee bit difficult when you are getting ready for the birth of your baby brother. There are all sorts of things to consider and unfortunately this year we have been a little bit too busy. So instead of the usually Birthday Blow-out, we invited a couple friends to the arboretum at the last minute to partake in a few festivities. (We will do better next year, Mom and Dad promise).

Here is pumpkin land at the Arboretum on Monday.
My friends Avery and Caroline were in attendance as well as their Mom's and lucky Caroline even had her Grandparents and Aunt KC here.
We started off with some fun face painting. At first I wasn't sure about this makeup stuff.

But then the lady explained it would make me look like Batman. Awesome.
I couldn't help smiling every time I saw myself.
Makeup is the best.
I think my Dad was a little jealous, but I told him when it is his birthday party he can get his makeup done.
Sneaking up on Princess Avery.
Playing with Blue Batman at the petting zoo.
Check out all those pumpkins and gourds.
Sitting on pumpkins with Avery, though keeping my distance. I'm Batman the strong silient type, I can't be seen hugging, hand holding and skipping with girls.
ok, but maybe I will inch over for a few pictures with the pretty princess.
Now, lets go play....treehouses here we come.

No comments: