Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm 3!

My Dad helped me upload some old pictures that he swears are of me. I'm not quite sure I was ever THAT little.

Baby Riley at 1 week.
Baby Riley at 1 year.
Baby Riley at 2 years.
Big Boy Riley at almost 3 years.
Big Boy Dragon Riley at almost 3 years.
Big Boy Model Riley at 3 years.
Oh how fast time goes by. I can't believe when I look at the pictures how much I've changed. I can do so many things now that seemed so hard at one time. I'm very creative and I love to have my action figures play and interact. I love going to the park, playing sports, learning computer games, playing piano and going to the movie theatre with my family. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life who care for me, even when I'm sleepy and not in the best of moods. Thank you all for sharing in my first 3 years, I can't wait to sees what lies ahead for us all........maybe a trip to Disney (hint, hint).

No comments: