Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Nothing like visiting Pumpkin Patches in October....even if it has been really rainy. I was taking a little nap in the car after running errands with Mom and Dad when we stumbled upon this super fun patch. As you will notice I quickly woke up and took off to adventuring.

Here are Dad and I at the start, next to Fletcher's Corn Dogs (the Corn Dogs from the State Fair, yum).
Then I found my friends the Backyardigans around a corn maze. I can't believe all of my favorite friends that I found.
Yep, Master Sheefu, Poe (aka Kung Fu Panda) and Tigress were there too.
Dad checking how he measures up. Good job growing Dad.
Emelie, Remi and LINGUINI from Ratatouille, one of my favorite cooking movies.
Then we found our friends from Madagascar. I was so excited that I even wanted to share the fun with Dad.
Nemo and friends.
Wall-E and Eve.
Fields of pumpkins.
Land o' the Bounce House.....i.e. my dream backyard.
We started off in the pumpkin themed bounce house.

Check out my excellent jumping skills.
Then we moved on to the more advanced obstacle courses.
Yep, it's a straight climb to the top.I make it faster to the top than even the big kids.

Taking a little break from bounce houses, I checked out the pumpkin house with Charlie Brown and Snoopy.
Hugs from Mommy and now I'm ready for more playing.
Hey Charlie, do you want to play on the bounce houses?

Charlie wasn't up for bouncing so instead I went over to the hay hill. It was so tall.
Then I went for the tallest of all the bounce house slides and flew down all by myself.
Time to pick out pumpkins.
Say goodbye to Spooky the Pumpkin eating horse.
And refuel with some fresh apple sticks and juice.
Pumpkins make pretty nice hats.
On the way home Mom thought I might like to see a new playground they built here. It's especially for kids and it even takes into account kids with disabilities so it is very safe and user friendly.
Climbing with supervision from Dad. Guess he doesn't know that I do this by myself all the time.
Ready to slide, but making sure I time it right so Dad and I both get to the bottom at the same time.
Yea!!!
Two wild and crazy guys.
Navigating the tunnels.
Keeping watch over the park from intruders.

Checking out the park where I will play tee-ball.
What a day. We were all exhausted after that fun morning trip. Coolest part was that we didn't plan anything, we just kind of drove around and looked for stuff that was fun. I love having an adventurous family.

No comments: