Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday - Getting ready for Halloween

Another day, another special project. Dad and I are getting the house all festive for Halloween.
Hammers ready, now we are ready to decorate.
Most people put out Halloween decorations only, but Dad and I have some football decorations to put up too. Go Broncos. Hugs and kisses for the Broncos tree.
Rusty got into it too. I guess he loves the Broncos as much as Dad and I do.
Grammie sent me a special Batman pumpkin decorating kit. I was so excited to decorate my birthday pumpkin with Batman.
Me and my favorite pumpkin.
Time to run around the neighborhood.
Come on Dad...faster.
Once I got home I wasn't quite convinced that it was nap time, but Mom and Dad said it was. I tried my hardest to stay awake, but finally fell asleep on the stairs.
My Mom and Dad worried about me sleeping on the stairs, so Dad decided he needed to put me to bed.
I guess I looked super snuggly as daddy put me in the big bed and snuggled with me and Batman. What a weekend.....I worked so hard that I need another weekend to recover.

No comments: