Sunday, October 4, 2009

A nice little Sunday for a Broncos win

Dad and I had a full day of football. It was quite a day and thankfully our beloved Broncos were able to pull off a victory over the hometown team. Dad's fantasy football team also won, so we were extra excited.

Dad and I were super nervous during the Broncos game so we went for a nice little walk around the neighborhood to calm our nerves. At first I thought it was sprinkling so I brought my umbrella.
Then I figured out the drops of rain were kind of fun, so I left the umbrella to Dad.
See all my muscles in my blue batman shirt?
Two of the most handsome guys in the neighborhood. After I got home from the walk, I still wasn't ready to go inside so I watered my Mom's plants. I love the fall weather and look forward to more walks around the neighborhood and to the park.

Come on flowers....grow, grow, grow.
Even the littlest flowers need water.
To top off our walk, we returned home and watched the Broncos pull ahead of the Cowboys and hold them to defeat in the end zone. Go Broncos, 4-0, what a start.

No comments: