Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My new Batman mask

After work, Dad went and got a luxurious 2 hour massage, so it was an evening of just me and Mom. Mom said Reed really felt like a milkshake, apparently Reed is pretty particular as he wanted one from Freddy's custard shoppe in Grapevine. So right after school we headed to Grapevine. I was a little apprehensive about going in the restaurant, but eventually we headed in. Mom got Reed a chocolate milkshake and she got me a little M&M sundae. I ate a couple mini M&Ms, but then I saw that they had some fresh bananas. I really wanted one, so Mom asked them if she could buy a banana because I didn't want ice cream. They chuckled and obliged. I ate my banana in just a few bites, it was awesome. What kid goes to an ice cream shop and only eats fresh bananas. After our special treat, then we went to Party City to pick up decorations for my birthday. Can you guess the theme?
Maybe if I face the camera it will help? That's right, it's Blue Batman from the Brave and the Bold cartoons, not to be confused with Batman the Dark Knight or Black Batman.
Close up.
Mom thinks I kind of look scary in the mask, but I like it. She also thinks the jawline looks left over from Ronald Reagan masks.
I'm laughing a ton under the mask, but Batman never shows his emotions.

No comments: