Sunday, October 4, 2009

A fun little Saturday

Teaching Elmo about Spiderman, "Then Spiderman swooped down and saved the city".
Good job listening to the story quietly Elmo. This is the first time you have ever been quiet.....did Mom or Dad take out your batteries?
Fresh cookies for breakfast, anyone? According to Mom, Dad and I bake the best chocolate chip cookies.
Trying out Reed's car seat.
I think I might be a little too big.
Dad doing his best impression of me.
Feeding Dad veggie goldfish as we wait for BBQ.
Lunch with Mom and Dad at a smokehouse in Grapevine.
Then we visited a pumpkin patch. So many pumpkins, so little time.
Testing my balance and jumping skills in the kids hay maze.
In mid flight. I love hay bale jumping.
Getting ready for another jump.
This was the fastest slide I have ever been on. Awesome.
It looks like I am falling in this picture but I am actually just sprinting up the bridge.
Thinking about playing on the little tractors, but I think walking on the hay bales looks like more fun.
Walking on the hay bales.
Picking out a pumpkin for me.
And one for Reed.
I found the way out of the maze....now just to figure out the way in.
Time to slide.
Showing Dad the bridge to the slide, but I think we felt a raindrop.
Walking with Dad as it starts to sprinkle.
Headed to the car to get out of the rain.
Bye bye pumpkin patch...see you again when it is not raining.

No comments: