Friday, October 16, 2009

My birthday

Today I get to celebrate my birthday. Yea, as I have been counting down until October 16th forever. Mom got me this special football cupcake birthday cake to take to school.
After nap time, Mom and Grammie came up to my school with the cake, birthday hats, party favors and decorations. We had a great time and everyone sang to me, though I might have sung the loudest.
Eating my cupcake.
Contemplating how to eat all the icing in one bite. Notice the pink hat, I picked it out. Pink is one of my favorite colors which may not be coincidental as Aunt Woo Woo loves it too.
After my school party, I went home and saw Woo Woo. She came all the way from Austin to celebrate my special day. We went to Chuck E Cheese and got lots of drinks, pizza and TOKENS!!!
Hugs for Barney!
Teaching Woo Woo how to play the Shark game.
Pop Pop and I mastering the bee hive game.
Showing Woo Woo my special skills.
We had lots of fun at Chuck E Cheese and collected lots of tickets. The best game was the basketball game that all the old kids played. Mommy, Daddy, Woo Woo and Pop Pop were awesome at it. I hope one day I can get high scores like them. Eventually we had to leave, but I had some special treats to take home. When we got home it was time for my real birthday cake.
Come on everyone, put on your hats.
Getting ready for cake.
My special Batman cake.
Taste test approved.
This is the best day ever.
Time for presents.
Looks like a box of clothes....but I'll open it anyway.
Opening up more clothes and some games....thanks Grammie and Pop Pop.
A special gift from the Cunninghams, some Superman underpants and superhero pjs. I put the Superman underpants on before bed.
Showing off all my presents.
Handing Mom the underpants.
And the jammies. Now it's time to clean up the wrapping paper so I can dance around to some of my musical birthday cards.

No comments: