Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Easy-Going Wednesday

Today was a great day at school. I was so excited to go to school and see my friends. We had a great day playing, singing, dancing and learning. When I got home, I helped Mom cook dinner. We got our new Martha Stewart Everyday Food in the mail yesterday. So Mom went to Central Market today to stock up on everything we would need to try out some new recipes. Below is the slow cooked chicken with carrots, accompanied with balsamic roasted pearl onions and spinach with pancetta. Yum.

For dessert, I had oreos (reduced fat) and milk in my superman chair. I like to sit in it silly.
Then I put on a Mardi Gras parade with the rainboots Grammie got me for halloween when I was a fireman. Notice my gold beads, don't they look great with my boots.
I'm so proud, because I can put the boots on all by myself.
I was so exhausted after my day. Can you tell by how I was sleeping? (My dad noticed I have been wearing these jammies a lot, but I get to pick them out and I love my space jammies. Maybe tonight I will pick out something different..dinos....cowboys....elmo. So many choices!!).

No comments: