Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Looking for a Valentine

I'm trying to find a Valentine as February 14th is quickly approaching. I have a few people in mind, Mom, Chloe (our kitten) or maybe a girl from my school. Today when Mom came to pick me up from school I was in the corner of the playground auditioning Valentines. I was running around and letting the girls chase me. Then I was pushing the girls a little, I think that is how you tell them you like them. But then Mom ran over and told me to be nice.....how embarrassing. I guess Mom doesn't know that's how you tell a girl that you like them.

I put my sunglasses on in the car and we cruised home in style to see Dad. Dad was feeling a little under the weather so Mom thought that a hug from me would make him feel better.
When I got home I was surprised to find that Mom had bought me a big bag of Mickey Mouse shaped chicken nuggets ( $11.89 for 125 nuggets at Costco).
Not to worry my friends with allergies, they are egg and nut free. After Mom made my dinner, she proceeded to put the remaining 110 mickey ears into serving size freezer bags to protect the chicken from frost bite, or freezer burn or something that makes the chicken nuggets not taste as good. After dinner I helped Mom and Dad find Rusty and Chloe who were hiding outside. All the people in the neighborhood must have heard me yelling, "Rusty....Cody (yeah, I mispronounce her name)....where are you?" Then Rusty came running home to me and Chloe came a little later.

Since I did such a good job helping with Rusty and Chloe I got a treat of cookies. Can you tell how I feel about cookies? Here's a funny picture from bathtime. I think Dad looks pretty good in my hooded Pottery Barn Kids bath towel. He makes a great frog.
Here I was playing in my house before night-time. I think some Valentine's would be very impressed that I'm only 2 and have my own home. Also, if you look close you will see that my house has a Denver Broncos rug, what girl wouldn't love that. Today in the mail we got Oranges from Grandma B. They look delicious. Thanks Grandma B.

No comments: