Thursday, February 26, 2009

Road Trip

Dad dropped me off at school this morning. I was expecting Mom to pick me up early, since it is her last day of work (yeah for Mommy). But boy was I surprised when it was Mom and Dad. I showed off Mom and Dad to my friends and then we waved good bye and I figured we were heading home. Boy was I wrong. We went to the airport and dropped Dad off, so he could go on an airplane to Phoenix. He's visiting Grandma B. Then Mom and I drove all the way to League City (just South of Houston). It was a long trip, but I did great. I was very excited to play with Pop-Pop, Grammie, and Uncle Bryan. I played with all the cool toys here. Here I am fishing with Pop-Pop. I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow. Pop-Pop has to work in the morning, but I think he might try to get home early to play with me. This is a picture of me, when Mom told me I had to go to bed.

No comments: