Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day!

Every President's Day, Mom and Dad take off work and we have a special family day. On the way to breakfast, I got one of my last red heart suckers. What a way to start the day!We had breakfast at Corner Bakery. Dad had a ham and cheddar panini and Mom and I shared a bowl of honey banana oatmeal. It was delicious. Here I am playing with Dad's sunglasses.
Then we were off furniture shopping. We are going to redo some parts of our house. Unfortunately, we weren't successful. We look and look, but can't find the right furniture yet. Then we headed to Boomerang's.
It's located right next to one of our favorite natural food stores. We didn't know what to expect, but boy were we surprised. There were tons of bounce houses and games. It was super clean and all the kids were very well behaved. Dad and I loved it, though we were exhausted at the end. Here's some pictures of our adventures.




No comments: