Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Party Day!!

Today Mom took me to school. Mom likes to let me sleep in, so we missed Mr. Heath's music class. I was kind of sad, but then Mom reminded me it was Valentine's Party Day (though all the other kids thought it was a birthday party). I came to school armed with a ziploc full of Disney Valentine's for all my friends. I also brought an Elmo book that Grammie sent me, so that Ms. Nellie could read it to my class during circle time. After nap time we started decorating for our party. Then Mom and Dad came in and I knew it was time to PARTY!!!! All my friends and I sat down and had platefuls of cake, cookies, cheetos and cups of apple juice. I had two cupcakes, though I really only ate the icing. It was yummy and pink. With all the sugar coursing through my veins I decided to get up and play. So, I showed off all my favorite school toys and activities to Mom and Dad. Check out the pictures from my party. Can you tell how much fun I had?

Eating my Cheetos.
Eating cupcakes with Dad.
Getting ready for cupcake number 2.
Baby Jack came over from the infant room to visit with his Mom, Ms. Melissa. I think Jack wanted to stay and hang with the big kids.
Playing with the animals. They like to party too.
Giggling with Mommy. Sugar giggles are the best.
Playing on the loft. Later when the sugar took full effect, I would jump from three steps up. I call it my Superman jump.
Hey, what's a party without hats!!!!
Hats are fun to wear. I can put them on all by myself. Hats look good everywhere, even on the stairs
Hats look good on everyone, even my Dad.
Hats off to hats. Happy Valentine's Party Day.

No comments: