Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Miss Daddy!!

I'm in Mom's hometown (League City, TX) for the weekend celebrating Aunt Woo Woo's birthday and hanging out with Uncle Bryan. I've been trying to fill my day with fun and exciting new things. Today I hung out with Pop Pop and helped build a fence.
Here I am driving my car. Here I am picking a wildflower.
Here I am climbing a tree with Pop Pop.
I went shopping with Mommy and Grandma. I met some of Mommy's friends and their little boy Levi (who was kind enough to share some animal crackers with me).

Eating snacks with Levi
Hugs for Levi.
No matter what I did it still couldn't help the fact that I miss my Daddy. I can't wait to see him.

Oh...it's Woo Woo's birthday today......yea for birthday cake. I convinced Woo Woo to cut me a piece for breakfast. I think birthday cake is a perfect meal to start the day. Also, my vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds along with my love of Mickey Mouse and The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I got a Mickey Mouse and a Minnie Mouse plush toy which I have played with non-stop.
Now I just have to talk someone into taking me to Disneyworld to meet them again in real life. Last time I went to Disney I was more into Pooh and Tigger, but now my heart belongs to Mickey.

No comments: