Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thinking outside of the box

Valentine's day is coming up fast. This is one of my most favorite holidays. We always have lots of art projects making valentines for the Children's hospital and coloring hearts to decorate the classroom. But one of my most favorite things about Valentine's day is the candy. I'm not a huge candy connoisseur, but I must admit I love the red heart shaped lollipops, candy heart, gummy hearts, marshmallow hearts, chocolate hearts, etc.
I guess the fact that it is heart shaped makes it better. My favorite so far has been the red heart shaped Peeps. They are strawberry flavored and make me super happy. What also makes me happy is strawberry yogurt. Check out the huge container Mom got me...yummy. Today Mom finished my Valentine's for school.
I hope all my friends like them. They are Disney valentines of all my favorite people. There is Wall-E, Buzz and Woody, Mr. Incredible, Lion King, Lightning McQueen and all my Disney friends. Mom did such a good job, she earned an early Valentine's Day kiss. The biggest thing in the world happened today. I thought out of the box and it worked. All day I have been thinking about wanting to get Elway out of the box and it happened. Dad suggested we open Elway and the rest of the night both Dad and I played football with Elway.
Fixing Elway's helmet.
This is one of the best days ever.

No comments: