Monday, February 9, 2009

What???

It's Monday, so the routine is pretty much the same as always. Wake up, go to school, play, eat, sleep and getting ready to go home. Though I did get to wear my new Count shoes. I think they are pretty styling.
I've been pretty sleepy all day....again it's Monday, so who can blame me. Dad came to pick me up from school after he and Mom went to the gym. When we got home, Mom took me in the house and I went upstairs. After I didn't come down, Mom called my name to which I responded "WHAT!!!". Apparently that wasn't the right answer. Mom told me that when someone calls my name I should say "Yes" and that yelling out "WHAT" is not in good taste. OK, I'll try to remember that for next time. Then Mom and I watched Ratatouille.
I was able to watch the whole movie, but right after I was off to bed. Tomorrow is picture day at school. Hopefully Mom and Dad pick out something real nice for me to wear. Last picture day, they totally forgot and I was in jeans and a t-shirt.

Here's a video of my ride around the neighborhood, I was a little distracted by a barking dog.

No comments: