Saturday, February 7, 2009

A lovely little Saturday

Today I woke up to the sweet smell of steel cut oatmeal with cranberries. Mom makes it in the crock pot so it can cook overnight and we wake up to fresh yummy oatmeal. It's supposedly good for me, but it tastes so good I'm not sure I believe it's healthy.
In the morning Mom and Dad put me in big boy underwear to see how I would do. Within a few hours I thought they would give up since we had been through a couple wardrobe changes, but they were pretty persistent, until nap time. I think the third time was the charm, not sure when they will try this again, they seemed pretty worn out.
Here's a picture of my new underwear

Here I am playing with Rusty. We were outside helping Dad in the yard.
I stayed asleep a long time at nap time, potty training makes me real sleepy. When I woke up, Ms. Lissa, Mr. Wes and Caroline were at our house. While I was asleep, Mom helped take some fun photos of Caroline. Here's one of the pictures. Mr. Wes and Daddy were outside with the ladder and tools, it looked pretty cool. Caroline and I had a good time playing in the playhouse and watching Mickey and Einsteins. We had Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets for dinner, yummy. I was sad when Caroline had to go home. I'm hoping I can see her again real soon. Ms. Lissa and Mommy went to the movies, I was hoping I would get to go, but they were going to some chick flick, "He's Just Not That Into You", so instead I just got to stay home with Dad. Here I am getting ready to make Dad a ketchup dinner.I think they had a good time, as Mommy didn't get back until after I was in bed. I can't wait until I can see more movies. Mom says if I'm real good, then we might get to rent Madagascar. I'm excited as I love the toys, though I have never seen the movie.

No comments: