Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Sunday!!

I love Sundays, I sleep in a little later which I think Mom and Dad enjoy too. When I woke up, I got to play outside all morning with Mom, Dad, Rusty and Chloe. It was a nice day, but a little overcast. Here I am with my shovel and Dad's shoes.
After playing outside, we went out for our standard Sunday shopping trip. After going to Costco, I feel asleep in my stroller at the mall. Then we went home and I didn't quite feel like laying down for a nap, so I just played with the pirate ship I got from Aunt Sharon at Christmas. I love playing with the pirates.
Then I went back and finished up some yard work in the backyard with Dad and Rusty while Mom cooked in the house. She made some quinoa with asparagus, potatoes and onions and an awesome flank steak. I can't wait to try it. After I was done with the yard work, we went inside and I found out that the Critz's were going to come back so Mr. Wes could help Dad finish up some work on the house. I was so excited that Caroline was coming back. There is only so long you can hang out with your parents. Here's a picture of us eating dinner, very similar to yesterdays pictures.
After bath time we changed into our jammies and played.
Here I am chasing Caroline. She would run in the house and I would try to sneak in the window and then off she went. I love playing tag with someone my size.
Here I am trying to pick out a movie.
Here we are sporting shades. Everyone knows the cool kids wear their sunglasses at night. (notice I put mine upside down, oops)

No comments: