Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day

I love Groundhog's Day. I always get a package from Grandma Wilson. This year was no different. When I got home I was surprised to see a package just for me. I tore into the package and there he was...... Punxsutwney Phil, the Groundhog. I was about to play with him when I saw my Valentine's gift and the candy associated with it. Yum. I tossed Phil to the side and sadly that is when he saw his shadow.
Mom told me that if I finished my dinner that I could have a treat from the Valentine's bag. I picked the Marshmallow Tigger lollipop.
I love a good Tigger Marshmallow lollipop.
After dinner, lollipop and a little Lion King, it was off to bath time. I had so much fun in bath time that I didn't want it to end. Seriously, I wanted to stay in the bath forever and I let Dad know it when he was getting me out of the tub.
Notice the boo boo on my knee..... it stings if it goes in the water, so I now bathe with my knee bent.
Choo choo time in the bathtub, all aboard.
When I went upstairs for my bath, I noticed Chloe in my bed so I ran over and gave her my two prized possessions, blankie and binkie.
After bath time I went downstairs and saw Rusty sleeping, so I gave him blankie and binkie. I'm really into sharing.

No comments: