Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF

Finally, it's Friday. I love Friday because it means music class with Mr. Heath and playing outside in preparation for an awesome weekend.
Today in Art class we glued pictures from magazines to art paper. I love art class and glue, getting sticky is so fun. After school my Mom and Dad both came to pick me up. We went home and Dad started making me dinner.
Hmm...seems pretty early for dinner. Then I noticed that my parents were both pretty dressed up. Usually when they get home they either have workout clothes on or pajamas. All the sudden the doorbell rang, it was one of my teachers, Ms. Melenese. She sat at the dinner table with me and we ate our dinner and watched the Incredibles. Later, Ms. Dianne and her daughter Alexandra came over to play with me. I had a wonderful time. I wonder where Mom and Dad went. When they were leaving for the night, I noticed my Dad putting something into his pocket.
The next day Mom and Dad were talking about seeing Bulls at Nobu, guess they were talking in code again. Mom said she saw someone she recognized at dinner and when I googled him this is what I saw.

No comments: