Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Have a Heart

Today I was only at school for half a day. Dad and I haven't been feeling quite well, so we all slept in this morning. Since I hadn't had a fever and was showing no major signs of illness, Dad took me to school. Just to be careful he scheduled a Dr's Appt. for me in the late afternoon. They said I'm getting over a cold, and I will have to tough it out. I got an inhaler refill which should help me breathe and not cough at night. We are all hoping for a good night of sleep, especially Mom and Dad. When I was leaving the Dr's office I got to pick out a sticker and a lollipop. I was very excited when I saw Barry Bee from the B Movie, I knew it was the perfect sticker for me.

Mom was working a little late, she was busy itemizing our sales tax this year for our tax return. Since she wouldn't be home in time for dinner, she surprised Dad and I by ordering us a pizza for dinner. We've been eating home cooked meals a lot the past few weeks and we prefer them, but there is always room for pizza. When we opened the Papa Johns box, Dad and I were surprised to find this:

I must admit the heart pizza tasted amazing (half pepperoni/half mushroom pepperoni). It was nice to know someone loved me enough to get me a heart shaped pizza. (**The heart shaped pizza only comes in thin crust and didn't come sliced, but it was the best $11.99 my Mom has ever spent.)

Oh, I almost forgot, after I got home from the Dr's office I talked Dad into taking me for a bike ride. We had a really great ride around the neighborhood. It was a beautiful day, even if we weren't feeling our best.
Pedal, pedal, pedal.....

Ahhh, a bike ride while watching the sunset. It sure was beautiful today.

I wanted to get off my bike so I could jump around. A bike ride is better with a good round of jumping.
When we got home we jammed out to my favorite guitar toy. And no jam session is complete without some sunglasses.

No comments: