Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday with Mommy

I had a great day at school. I'm learning about opposites. You know...BIG..small...LOUD..quiet. When Mom came to pick me up at school she decided to take pictures of me in my element. Here I am on the playground. Do you see me?? All my friends ran over to tell me that they saw my Mommy. Hey...I see her too.
I went down the slide real fast so I could go see Mommy. I was so happy to see her.
Mommy and I went to CostCo to look for snacks for my shelf in the kitchen and stuff for our guest room. I love going to CostCo. Usually Dad will get me a piece of pizza and some lemonade. Mom said if I was a good boy, I could get pizza and lemonade. Guess I was a pretty good boy. Here are some pictures of me enjoying my special treat.


Here I am practicing being quiet.
Eating pizza balancing on one leg.....what a talent.
A beautiful sunset was just the way for this fun day to end.

No comments: