Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday with Pop Pop and Grammie


So Uncle Bryan had to leave to go back home to snowy New Jersey and Aunt Woo Woo and Matt packed up to head back to Austin. That's right, it's time for some quality time with Grammie and Pop Pop. I played out in the backyard with Pop Pop and we went and played in the front yard with my wagon and car. While Mom took a nap I watched Fox and the Hound with Grammie. After I wore out Pop Pop, we went over to our friends the Hirsch's house. They sure are nice. They let me run all around their house and they treated me to water and cheese popcorn (Mom forgot to bring my treat bag and juice cup, way to be prepared Mom). Guy and I had a tickle fight, it was super fun. He is an excellent tickler. And Ms. Barbara gave me a gift. It had a little Goofy on it. I love little Goofy, I only had a Mickey and Minnie Mouse and now I have little Goofy.....yea. And when I opened up the yellow gift wrap there was a bubble set. She must know me pretty well as I love bubbles. Mom says I can play with them when I get home with Daddy.

No comments: