Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Batman meet Robin

I've been discovering my imagination more and more. I love to play with my little people, trains and now......Batman and Robin. Dad is so proud of me as he loves Batman and Robin too. Ok, maybe not Robin....more like Batman and John Elway, but they don't make playset with both of them so Batman and Robin will have to do for now. While my Mom was cooking my dinner, Batman and Robin were wrestling on the table and driving their motorcycles and Batmobiles to chase the kittens.
At school I'm learning how to play hide n seek, though I'm not very good at it yet. When people say, where is Riley, I jump out from where I'm hiding and say "There I am". Like I said, I'm learning.

Here I am introducing Robin to Batman.
I don't think Batman liked Robin, because he abruptly said "Go away"

Batman wrestled Robin and tossed him in the air. Batman was showing Robin that he possessed superior skills, which Robin would never be able to execute as they are special Bat super powers.
Robin laid down in defeat as Batman pumped his fists in the air in victory.

All that playing made me hungry, so I sat down to eat. Here I am counting my fish sticks. I feel the need to audit my food. I also counted my grapes, making sure to skip the number 4 and 12 and repeating the number 14 several times and then calling out 20. I didn't have enough grapes so I had to include some peas.

Is it Friday yet??? I can't wait to go spend the day with Bobby, Ben and Caroline.


No comments: