Saturday, January 17, 2009

My weekend with Woo-Woo

Aunt Woo Woo came to town to visit me. She got to see my new house.

She played with me and hung me upside down to tickle me. She's so fun to play with. She liked holding me up on her shoulder, even though I'm getting to be quite a big boy.
We played with our blankies.
I sat in my old Bumbo.
I was looking through my viewmaster. It is still Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. Hopefully, my parents get on the ball and update it soon. I love looking at all the pictures.

This is Daddy and I playing in Target. He was teaching me basketball in the store. Mommy told us we are not supposed to play inside, but Daddy let me anyways.
Test driving my new bike. Thanks Aunt Woo Woo. Seeing how the bike handles in long aisles.
More test driving. It's a good thing Mom was busy picking out clothes, I don't think she would be very happy to see me playing in the aisles.
Trying to decide between the red, yellow and blue bike and the pink and purple bike. After all that driving I was hungry for some goldfish. You can't exactly tell by this picture, but there were about 15 goldfish in my mouth and hand.
Washing down the goldfish and rehydrating with some milk. Yep, when Woo Woo is in town I get to be that kid. You know the one who opens up snacks in the store and gets to play with the toys in the aisle. Though I was buying all the toys I was trying out. I love when Woo Woo visits.

No comments: