Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday??

The title of my post will make sense in a second. It was another cold day today here in north Texas. I got to stay home a little bit in the morning while Dad and I waited for the ice to melt. It was super slick and icy today, so Dad didn't have to be into work until 10. I only wish I knew that before I woke up early.
Here is what it looked like when we walked outside.
Here's how icy our car was. Thank goodness Dad gets it all warm before I get inside.
Ok, so back to the title of my post. I was playing in the play kitchen at school and I got a plate of play spaghetti and took it to my teacher Ms. Nellie and said Happy Birthday. She almost cried.
She wrote a special note on my daily sheet for my parents about how happy this made her. I guess she loves meatballs and spaghetti as I do. It always feels like my birthday when I get this special treat. It makes me a little teary eyed thinking about a good plate of meatballs and spaghetti too.

No comments: