Friday, January 9, 2009

What a great day!!!

The day started off with music class with Mr. Heath. I love going to the class and singing and dancing. When I went back to my classroom it was story time. I was super surprised when Mom walked in the room. I knew I was going on a playdate, but I didn't know how soon. On the ride over to Bobby's house I almost fell asleep, but once I saw Bobby, Ben, Ms. Katie and all the toys I quickly perked up. Bobby and Ben were so nice and shared all their toys and snacks. Mommy is so happy that Bobby, Ben and I get along so well. Bobby likes all the same shows and toys I do and he likes to run around and have a good time. To top it off we instantly had a Diego and Little Einsteins connection.

Here's some pictures from my much awaited playdate.

Meet my friend Bobby
Meet my friend Ben And here's me
Snacktime Bobby and I playing with the Little Einstein maracas and finger cymbals.
Rub-a-dub-dub three little boys and a tub
Who's excited to go outside and play?
It's Batman.
I felt so comfortable hanging out at Bobby and Ben's house that I was even able to fall asleep at nap time.
I can't wait to hang out with Bobby and Ben again.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You got out of school EARLY for your playdate? Wow! You're Mom must be really cool!

Riley Alan Blackman said...

Of course Megs. My Mom's awesome. Though, she never gave me hershey kisses and diet coke, like some Aunt I know.