Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!!

I'm trying to get in shape in the New Year. This morning Mommy, Daddy and I ran 1.2 miles and walked about 4.3 miles more. We stopped off at Starbucks to refuel. I had chocolate milk, it's full of calcium and I hear chocolate has lots of iron and minerals...who knew getting in shape would taste so good. I think Mom and Dad were really tired, I must have super endurance as I wasn't tired at all after being pushed up all those hills. This afternoon Dad and I watched the Broncos last two Super Bowl victories. It was awesome. Now Dad and I will be sitting back and waiting to see who the new coach of the Broncos will be to lead us to victory in 2009. Here's a video of me doing pull-ups....I like to mix up my numbers when I do my pull-ups just like my Dad. I guess when you do pull-ups you skip some numbers.

No comments: