Thursday, January 8, 2009

Little People and Meatballs, a perfect combination

So today I went to school and had a fabulous day. I played with my friends and came home with Dad and watched Little Einsteins. When I went upstairs to take a bath, I found some little people friends. I took them in the bathtub with me and taught them to swim, dive off the faucet and blow bubbles (I miss going to my swim classes, the bathtub just isn't the same). In the tub was Sonya Lee, Pink Sarah and Blue Sarah. Yes, I have some duplicate people that I differentiate based on the color of their dresses. I love singing Happy Birthday in hopes of getting cake. Dad sings it to me all the time. Today after the bath, we celebrated Blue Sarah's birthday with a song. After we were done, I asked for some birthday cake. I love birthday cake.

While Mom was cooking me dinner, I was playing with Batman, Robin, Sonya Lee, Blue Sarah and Pink Sarah. They are all very good friends...ok maybe not Robin. My mom made me my favorite food, spaghetti and meatballs. Yum....I'm just like my dad with my love of meatballs. Here's some pictures from my day.


Here I am with Blue Sarah, Red Sarah, Batman and far far to the left is Robin.

Here I am sprinkling on the parmesan cheese.

Selecting the yummy meatballs.
Slurping my spaghetti noodles. This pretty much sums up home much I love my spaghetti.

No comments: