Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dad's day off

So my Dad got the day off today. Dad went out to watch the football games today with Nathan and John. My Mom and I decided to make the most of the day. We went and did some shopping, we ate Swedish meatballs while at IKEA (yummy), We took pictures by this little photography studio (Mom might be a little camera crazy) and then we went to a little impromptu play date with Jack. He's getting ready to turn 1 this week. We had a great time. Here's some pictures from our day:
Shopping at IKEA with Mommy. Here we are riding in the elevator.
If you look really close, in the distance you will see the guitar player. Nothing like Swedish meatballs and a show.


Here's a picture from my first official photo shoot with Mom.

Playing with my friend Jack, I was teaching him all about the Little Einsteins.
Crawling around with Jack. Yes, I reverted to crawling.

Jack is an excellent sharer. He let me play with all his toys. He was amazed with all the things his toys could do. I was a good helper and showed him how to use them all.
More crawling. This way Jack...I smell cookies.

No comments: