Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Get Lost!!

My parents are super excited about one of their favorite shows...Lost. Not only is Lost coming back on tonight, but it is on for like 3 hours. How am I suppose to get in my Diego watching or Lion King, or Mickey Mouse clubhouse....ahhhh get lost LOST!!!

Other than Lost coming back I had a pretty great day. The weather was amazing so I got to play outside a lot today. I also got to fingerpaint, I made yellow moons. It's a good thing that yellow matched my outfit for the day. I played outside so much, that by the time I got home I didn't want to go outside and ride my bike, I just wanted to watch one of my favorite shows. I had a surprise at home Mom bought me the movie Igor.
I saw it at the movies with Mom and Dad and now I have it on DVD....yeah. I only got to watch part of the movie, so hopefully I get to watch the rest tomorrow. Exciting news....I ate something other than meatballs.

Mom made me a pork tenderloin marinated in an asian sauce. I loved it. I ate more than Mom and Dad combined. My parents couldn't believe how much I ate, and then they read my sheet from school. It was turkey roll-up day and I don't like turkey roll-ups, but I sure do like pork tenderloin.

No comments: