Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Green Day

I've known my colors for quite a while now, but at school we are focusing on learning more about our colors. Today's color was green. I like green. It's the color of frogs, grass, the majority of my sip cups, Oscar the Grouch and the Philadelphia Eagles. (That last one is a shout out for my cousin Rocco, who's a week younger than me and all my family and friends rooting for Philly this coming weekend).
This is a picture of Rocco and I back in the day.

Mom picked me up from school. When we got home I got to watch Diego's Bug World DVD. It's a good video and reinforces the color green as Diego was in the jungle almost the whole time. For dinner we had spaghetti and meatballs, my favorite.
Keep your eye on the meatball.
After dinner I played with some toys and finished my Diego movie. Then it was time for pajamas and bed. Oh, and I had to gather up all my friends to come up to bed. Dad says I was about 10 pounds heavier when he carried me up to bed. I had the Buzz (Aunt Debbie got him for me in Disneyworld), a sheet of Disney stickers, Little People Maggie and of course Blankie.

No comments: