Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleeping In

I had an interesting morning. Instead of the usual morning drive with Dad to school, I got to hang out with Mom in the morning. She let me sleep in with Rusty and Chloe.
When I woke up, I came down and had breakfast and watched the end of Igor. Mom was busy preparing a crockpot of Beef Stroganoff. Mom was chopping onions, cutting up meat and opening cans of soup...this is Dad's favorite meal. After Igor, I went to school and Mom went to work. I played with all my friends, read lots of books and had Beef Stroganoff for lunch (I can't believe we are having stroganoff on the same day that Mom is making it). While I was outside playing Mom came to pick me up, she had just gotten back from the gym. I went home and the whole house smelled like Beef.......mmm Dad and I love meat.
I finally got to try some of the angel food cake Mom made from scratch last night. Yum. This was my second piece. Once Dad got home we got to play. It was awesome, I got to play on the roof of my playhouse and I got to jump from the couch into my Superman chair.....I love playing with Dad.
My Mom told me that I might get to go on a playdate with Bobby, Ben and Caroline tomorrow. I love playdate Fridays. I can't wait until tomorrow.

No comments: