Monday, January 12, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

Today was a great day. I played in soft play at school and went outside and played in the dirt. We read a story about how to make snowmen, though that rarely happens here in Texas. When I got home I didn't get to watch any TV or movies, Mom and Dad said we were going to play unplugged. I clutched my Lion King DVD, but I didn't watch it. Instead I pointed out all the characters to my Dad. Instead of movies and TV, we went on a long run.
Getting ready for our run.
I did a great job and Mom and Dad weren't too bad either. When I got home, I ate spaghetti and meatballs (my favorite) and my new favorite snack rice cakes.
Yum, Rice cakes.

Today at bathtime, both Mommy and Daddy came to play with me, yeah.
Here I am all clean.

Dad dressed me in my favorite sports pajamas.

A hug for Daddy and now it's off to bed.

No comments: