Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guess my friend??

Here's a new part of my blog. I'm going to start off easy. Here are the rules. Leave a comment and identify my friend. If you properly identify my friend by their full name you will be entered into a drawing and a winner will be chosen. You can only enter one time a day and the cut off for guessing is my bedtime (8 pm CST). The prizes will vary, some Mom will chose and some I will. Some will be listed prior to the winner be chosen and some will be a surprise (though Mom and I aren't very good with surprises). If you live out of state, don't worry we will ship the prize to you.


Ok, so here is a practice round. There is no prize to give away this round, but it is good practice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonja Lee is her name. She is your favorite. I want the prize, you coming to see me.

Riley Alan Blackman said...

I'm not sure you got it right grandma.

Megan said...

Little Pink Girl

Riley Alan Blackman said...

Good guess Megs. Not to worry I will soon reveal her name.