Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bike Ride

Today, daddy picked me up from school and he and mommy got me ready for a bike ride around the neighborhood. Here we are getting on the bike.
Daddy and I were very safe and wore our helmets. I'm getting so tall now, I can already hold the handlebars.
Daddy goes pretty fast. It was alot of fun. After our bike ride, we went inside and I ate some dinner and watched a Diego DVD.
Then my daddy watched me while mommy went to the gym. Before mommy left, she told daddy to take some pictures of me and maybe some random pictures for my blog. Apparently, daddy takes the use of the word "random" too literally. Let's see, he took a picture of Chloe with bunny ears...
...me with bunny ears...
...and a shout out to Reddi Wip. Daddy's not allowed to use the camera anymore.

After daddy was done horsing around with the camera, daddy took me upstairs for a bath. I've been teaching Diego, baby Elmo and baby Cookie how to swim and blow bubbles in the water. Mommy and daddy think I'm a very good teacher. I'm also working on a personal goal of mine and trying to fit as many foam letters into my mouth as possible. I'm up to about 4-5 letters now.
Here I am reading my favorite bath time story: Baby Einstein's "What Floats?" There are 3 lions in the story and I have named them "mommy", "daddy", and "Riley." After putting on my PJs it was off to bed. It was a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Extra Creamy Reddi Whip!!! The perfect topping for hot chocolate or chocolate pudding.