Monday, January 19, 2009

Woo Woo come back!!!

I've been real sad since my Aunt Woo Woo left. I keep repeating...Woo Woo come back in a very authoritative voice. So far Woo Woo has yet to return. Today I went to school and learned some new songs and played the Egg Roll game. What is that you ask? Even my parents don't know what exactly the Egg Roll game is, so right now I'm keeping it a secret.
After school, I was shocked to learn that my Dad was off of work all day and Mom took a half day. They even went to movie without me. No big deal though, I had a great day at school and I had almost two extra helpings of hamburgers at lunch today....yum. After school we went to Central Market in Southlake. Dad and I had some dinner......what did I get.......spaghetti and meatballs.
My Dad couldn't believe I ate it all, I think he was secretly hoping there would be extra meatball for him. Everyone in the store thought I was super cute as I helped Dad put the groceries in the cart. For being such a good helper, Dad let me pick out some gummy frogs and swedish fish candy. I also got to have some samples of the birthday cake. You might think that I accidentally added an "s" to sample, but it was no accident. Mom got me one sample and half way up to the register I finished it and turned around singing Happy Birthday TO YOU (I like to yell the TO YOU part). I found the bakery and Dad found me, he got me two more samples in hopes of making it all the way to the register. With all the sugar pumping through my veins, I had to run all around the checkout, before being harnessed into my carseat. Ahh what a great trip to the grocery store. Spaghetti and Meatballs and birthday cake.....Central Market..I love you!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

gummy frogs AND swedish fish. A man after my own heart!