Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rebel

Not to worry, I haven't been misbehaving.....we just got a new camera. As an early birthday present my Mom got a Rebel XSi. She and Dad are super excited and have been playing with the camera all evening. I thought she took a ton of pictures before.....but now it is crazy. Let's see if anything else fun and exciting happened today......Well I went to the comic book store with my Dad. I got a new kid's Hulk comic and Dad got a Superman comic. I got a new chair from Pottery Barn Kids. Thank you to Ms. Lissa and Caroline for the Superman slipcover. I don't know who has sat in the chair more, me or Dad. I played with my house a lot today. I made Dad burgers and ketchup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here's some pictures from today.

Eating burgers with my Dad. I think Dad has lots of fun playing with the house. Anytime he tried to get up I would say, "Daddy...back house" and back he would come. Thankfully Daddy can see the TV from his bench at the picnic table so he didn't have to miss the football games.
Here's my new chair and my first comic that I picked out all by myself.
Here's me and my chair. I think Superbear and I look really good in it. Oh... and super binky too, it matches so well.
Mommy's new camera.
Here I am getting ready for Mardi Gras with my Broncos Mardi Gras beads. My Dad says it is the only acceptable necklace to wear. I ran over to the TV with the football game on and showed all the players on the screen my necklace. I think it intimidated the Panthers into fumbling. I also tried to find Elway on the screen. "Elway....where are you?"
Big grins with the new camera.
Riley World. Notice the train table has endured some problems recently. It has had a helicopter crash, become Superman's nap pad and there are several little people living under the bridges. If you look closely you might even notice a blue dolphin which escaped the tub and is living at the turn to the blue bridge. Riley wouldn't have it any other way.
Funny bead boy.

No comments: