Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Saturday!

Today my Dad went to play basketball with Uncle Nay Nay and Baby Jack's Dad, John.



That meant I was hanging out with Mom. Our mission today was to use a $10 gift card for Toys R Us that expires today, get my foot measured and get some new shoes. We printed off a 30% off coupon for kids footlocker and we were off to shop. First stop was Toys R Us. We picked out some great toys. Mom got me the new Jay Cutler figurine and I picked out two stuffed Kung Fu Panda toys (Po and Tai Lung). Po and Tai Lung came in every store with us the rest of the day.
Here I am with my two new toys.

After Toys R Us, I was pretty sleepy so Mom let me sleep on her purse in the cart at Target. She couldn't believe that I slept in the cart for the whole shopping trip.
Beginning of our Target trip

Still asleep after shopping

Then we went to Kids Footlocker and picked out some shoes. Mom was going to buy me these boring plain shoes, but thankfully they didn't have them in my size (which is now a 9, yep I have huge feet). I picked out my usual Sesame Street New Balance shoes. I love them and they were a great deal. Regularly $42.99, we got them for $25 a pair. Mom and I love getting a deal. (Thanks for the 30% off coupon Slickdeals.net.

I was excited to head home and see Dad. He opened up my Jay Cutler figurine (which is against his nature as all his figurines from his childhood are still in boxes).
Here Dad is opening up Jay, though I call him Elway.
We played in the backyard while Mom went to the gym.
Here I am playing with Rusty. He's Tai Lung and I'm Po the Panda.

And here I am outside throwing the football with Jay CutlerIt was parents night out at my school, so Mom and Dad dropped me off so I could play with my friends and they could get away for dinner and a movie.

No comments: