Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Holidays are almost over.

I've had so much fun the last couple of weeks hanging out at home with Mom and Dad and visiting with friends and family. I'm sad to see the holidays come to an end, but I also can't wait to go to school. I hope I can adjust to school's hours. Today I woke up at 9:30 took a bath, I was still a little sticky from the lollipop yesterday and went back to sleep until 1:30. Mommy and Daddy took a nap too, they couldn't believe the clock when they woke-up. Later we went shopping and came home to watch the Lion King. This is currently my favorite movie, I watch it all the time. Here are some pictures of me watching the Lion King.
Saying cheese for the camera, while watching Batman cartoons with Dad.

Dad loves that I watch Batman and Superman cartoons, that way when he DVRs them he can say they are for me.

Here I am watching the Lion King on my portable DVD player.

No comments: