Monday, January 26, 2009

Twenty


Today I counted to twenty without any help. I didn't even skip number 4, like I usually do. I also recited all my shapes and colors, though I needed a little help on shapes, an oval looks a lot like a circle if you ask me. It was super cold and a little wet so I didn't get to go outside to play. Dad picked me up from school and we watched Kung Fu Panda while Mom went to the gym. By the time Mom got back she was greeted with a bathtime concert with Dad playing guitar while I was singing in the bathtub. Ok, I might have been screaming with a smile more than singing, but the bathroom has a fun echo. After bathtime I played with Superman and we flew up to bed.

Here I am singing full force in the tub.
I am such a QT. Get it, see the Q and T in my mouth.

1 comment:

Megan said...

All the way to 20! Way to go, QT!