Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sundae!!!

Today was the coolest day......I got to see my friend Diego. In the morning, we went shopping with Woo Woo. At CostCo, Dad bought me a big slice of pizza and lemonade. I ate the whole piece, yummy pepperoni. After shopping, we stopped off at a park in Coppell. My paparazzi came (aka Mom), so there are about a thousand pictures of our trip to the park. After the park, we went to the opening of the Market Street in Coppell. We were waiting in a line outside of the store for what seemed like forever and then it happened.....I saw him......Diego. It was amazing. He is usually sitting in the TV, but there he was in real life. There were about 5 kids in front of me and 40 behind me, the first 4 did awesome and then the kid in front of me lost it. It made me a little scared, it was just Diego, but did he know something I didn't. I was smiling, beaming and super excited to see Diego, but I was a little worried after that kid in front of me, so Mom had to be in the Diego picture with me. After we saw Diego, we went out to lunch with Woo Woo for Pho, her favorite. Then it was time to go home and nap. But, I didn't want to nap, I wanted to ride my bike with Woo Woo. So before Woo Woo left town, I went for my first real bike ride......that's right I started pedaling on my own while repeating. pedal..pedal..pedal....all the way around the neighborhood. I ended the day with a sundae with whipped cream, yum.

Here we are at the Coppell Park. I love Kid Country.
Look at how huge this park is. Do you think I can get one for my backyard?
The park even had some bells. Mom and Woo Woo played a song and I wanted to play too. I think I was pretty good, so if guitar or drums doesn't work out I guess I could always play bells.
Playing with the bells.
Doing the monkey bars like Dad.
Dad after he finished the monkey bars. You can't tell by the picture, but his hands hurt. I guess it isn't as easy when you are 30.
Woo Woo and I sitting on the wooden train.
Woo Woo helping me with my beam skills.
I love tunnels. I like to find the most difficult places for Mom and Dad to follow me.
Swinging with Dad......higher Daddy...higher.
I love the swings.
Climbing, climbing and more climbing.
Running, running and more running.
Check out this super cool kid. I wonder where Dad and I can find batwings.
Here I am driving to go see Diego.....just kidding. Dad drove but he let me pretend while we waited for Diego.
Can you guess who I see?I see you Diego
Hanging out with Diego
Giving Diego a high five

1 comment:

kikiblack said...

I'm so thankful that you share your days on your blog. Grandma follows your blog religiously. Just as you're learning to ride your bike, Grandma B is learning to ride the internet!

Love you!